We invite artists to an open call for submissions to one of the largest sculpture exhibitions in rural NSW – Sculptures in the Garden 2015.
Held over two days, Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th October 2015, this not for profit outdoor exhibition gives local, regional and interstate artists an avenue to exhibit their works in beautiful rural surroundings within a private garden and vineyard in Mudgee NSW.
PRIZES & AWARDS
- Mid-Western Regional Council will be purchasing a sculpture or sculptures from the 2015 exhibition up to the value of $11,000. The acquired work/s will be part of the Mid Western Regional Council public art plan.
- Sculptures in the Garden 2015 anticipate announcing a major acquisition prize
- Peoples Choice Award
- An estimated 3,000 visitors are anticipated to visit the exhibition over the two days
- Last year, we displayed over 270 sculptures and sold 50% of the artworks
- Proceeds from the weekend exhibition go to the Mudgee Support Group of Guide Dogs NSW/ACT and a local arts initiative to develop a sculpture walk in Mudgee’s Lawson Park
- Over $20,000 was raised for the Mudgee Support Group for Guide Dogs NSW/ACT in 2014
Entry forms and exhibition guidelines are available on our website HERE.
Please submit your entry form, images, artist statement and artist biography via one of the following methods by Friday 11th September 2015:
- Online via: www.sculpturesinthegarden.com.au
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to: PO Box 3, Mudgee NSW 2850
If you have any questions regarding the above information please contact Amber Norton-Knight on 0414 942 917 or email@example.com We look forward to receiving your entry forms for Sculptures in the Garden 2015.
Sculptures in the Garden Coordinator
0428 635 993